Sunday, May 25, 2014

Recipe: Fiesta Buffalo Pasta Salad


This recipe is not a healthy recipe at all. However I made it up one day and every time I take it somewhere, I get a ton of compliments. So I decided to share it.

Fiesta Buffalo Ranch Pasta Salad

1 16oz package of pasta (I used mini farfalle)

1 cup frozen corn

1 cup frozen peas and carrots

½ cup of mayo

1 cup sour cream

1/8 cup of hot sauce (more to taste)

1- 1 ½  packages of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Mix ( I  have only been able to find this at Wal-Mart)


 Directions:

1.) Prepare pasta according to package directions (make sure to salt water)

2.) Add frozen vegetables to cook with pasta.

3.) In a large bowl combine mayo, sour cream, hot sauce and fiesta ranch packet. Mix together and set aside.

4.) Drain pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water.

5.) Add drained pasta to large bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix well

6.) Add more fiesta ranch mix or hot sauce to taste. If you salt your pasta water well you may only need one package of ranch mix. The 1/8 cup of hot sauce gives it enough kick to realize it has a kick but it is not spicy (in my opinion).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment